Technology of the future – TRIOS® is an in-the-mouth scanner that accurately captures a complete image of your teeth in 3D.
• The impression takes form live on the screen in 3D
• Its camera takes up to 3000 2D images per second
• It’s 100 times faster than a conventional video camera
• The 3D image lets the dental technician work on an exact replica of your teeth
Who is 3Shape?
3Shape develops TRIOS® and many other award-winning technologies that enable dentists to treat people more effectively and with improved care.
• Danish company based in Copenhagen with many offices around the world
• Awarded many times for its innovation achievements
• Among the world’s largest teams for dental technology development
• 3Shape’s products are used by thousands of dental professionals in over 100 countries worldwide
• A reputation for technology leadership
Simply a better way...
• It’s quick – fewer retakes and appointments
• It’s comfortable – no gooey substance in your mouth
• It’s convenient – Your new crown can be ready faster
• It’s accurate – excellent crown fit and look
Look forward to a comfortable and fast treatment.....
A crown is not just a crown. It is designed to look nice, be strong, and function together with all your teeth. To help achieve this, your dentist needs to record and convey the shapes and positions of your teeth.
The traditional way — silicone impression The dentist fills your mouth with a gooey substance and asks you to bite down, forming an impression of your teeth. Then you must remain still, while breathing through your nose, and wait until it hardens.The impression is sent to the lab by post or courier.
The TRIOS® way — digital impression The dentist smoothly glides the scanner over your teeth, rapidly creating an accurate impression digitally in 3D. The results are immediately sent to the lab over the internet. The advantages are hard to ignore …